COMING in time for Christmas – FISHER is Smart Car Ready, with APU!
FISHER is the Boon-Docking Dream RVHauler! The final pricing is yet to be determined since we are still going through his preparations.
If you have been following our YouTube channel for the past 12 years, you might have encountered this RVHauler previously. FISHER IS BACK! The previous owners have finished their travels, and FISHER is being prepped for re-sale. HINT HINT – search my YouTube channel for the word “FISHER” and you will see quite a few past videos!
ALSO Search my You Tube channel for the word “SUMMER” and you will see this RVHauler being driven.
I am purposefully keeping him a bit “under wraps” right now. We are going through him stem to stern ensuring he is mechanically and visually back up to our picky standards.
- Year: 2007 YES YES a pre-emissions truck!
- Already a US Motorhome Titled in Florida. I will say it again – it is a Florida motorhome title.
- Engine: Volvo D12 465 HP with all kinds of upgrades like new turbo, and injectors.
- Transmission: Autoshift – no clutch on the floor
- Miles: 546,500 miles (trying to find those low miles on a pre-emissions truck is hard these days)
- Rear Workstation and Dinette configuration
- Everything you need to take a Smart Car, motorcycle, golf cart. Sorry he cannot take anything longer than 8 foot 6 inches and still be connected to a 5th wheel RV.
BONUS BONUS – this RVHauler has one of the coolest and hottest Diesel Auxiliary Power Units built right in! Start up the little diesel generator, and he provides AC or Heat to the sleeper when parked. PLUS we set the generator up to provide 30 Amps power to your coach! You can boondock for WEEKS with the on-board diesel tanks feeding the gennie in FISHER.
PLEASE STAND BY (Or call me if you can’t wait for more info here!)
When we are finished, I will be posting more pictures and details. We are trying to have him ready so you can treat yourself to a Christmas present!
If you have scrolled down this far you deserve a reward! I can’t keep secrets from you, so here is a quick test drive video: